.......From Nothing To Be Something.......

Sabtu, 07 Agustus 2010

G.o.o.d.b.y.e Grandma



My dearest Grandma, I will never forget you.......

And sorry that I was not there with you when you passed.
Grandma...I can't believe The last kiss.......
The last "goodbye" was yesterday...

I saw your angel face like an angel sleep in the bed.
The kiss Good bye was so hard for me.....
But I believe.......now she's in a better place.
She resides in Heaven...and is surrounded by God's grace.


You hold a special place right here in my heart...
and that will never change.
You were the best grandma in the world...
and to me you still are !
I miss & love you dearly,
I miss your voice & miss your smile,
I miss your warm embrace.

I am thankful for our wonderful memories we have together.
Thank you for all the things,
your pure heart, kindness and love.
I shall cherish our memories !!

I love you Grandma !
I'll never ever stop praying for you.
I will always be missing you.
Hope to see you soon in my dreams.

Bye bye grandma.....
Have a peaceful life together with Grandpa
I love U Grandma...I Love U Grandpa